Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/05/05 18:24:33 UTC

How to not display the Data Scroller when their is only 1 page?

I would like to not display the Data Scroller <t:dataScroller> when
their is only 1 page since their is nothing to scroll to.   How do I
disable the dataScroller in this case?

Paul Spencer

Re: How to not display the Data Scroller when their is only 1 page?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Rogério,
This is exactly what I was looking for :)

Paul Spencer

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.