Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org> on 2013/02/04 22:17:50 UTC

[ANN]: Joan Touzet elected CouchDB committer

Hi,

I am happy to report that the CouchDB PMC has elected Joan Touzet to
become a CouchDB committer.

I'm sure we all know Joan's long-term presence and contribution to our
project and this step is formal recognition of that effort.

Please extend a warm welcome to Joan!

Regards,
B.

Re: [ANN]: Joan Touzet elected CouchDB committer

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
bienvenue :)

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

--
NS

Re: [ANN]: Joan Touzet elected CouchDB committer

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
> Congratulations Joan!

I checked and wohali@ is still free, what a stroke of luck!

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++D

Re: [ANN]: Joan Touzet elected CouchDB committer

Posted by Garren Smith <gs...@redcometlabs.com>.
Congratulations Joan!

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Congratulations, Joan!

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2013, at 22:17 , Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am happy to report that the CouchDB PMC has elected Joan Touzet to
> > become a CouchDB committer.
> >
> > I'm sure we all know Joan's long-term presence and contribution to our
> > project and this step is formal recognition of that effort.
> >
> > Please extend a warm welcome to Joan!
>
> Woohoo! Finally :)
>
> Jan

Iris Couch

Re: [ANN]: Joan Touzet elected CouchDB committer

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Congratulations, Joan!

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2013, at 22:17 , Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am happy to report that the CouchDB PMC has elected Joan Touzet to
> > become a CouchDB committer.
> >
> > I'm sure we all know Joan's long-term presence and contribution to our
> > project and this step is formal recognition of that effort.
> >
> > Please extend a warm welcome to Joan!
>
> Woohoo! Finally :)
>
> Jan

Iris Couch

Re: [ANN]: Joan Touzet elected CouchDB committer

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Joan!!

-Russell

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@gmail.com>.