Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Samsyguin Daniel <sa...@master-it.ru> on 2002/12/04 20:47:10 UTC

Buggy mod_jk mount of /*/servlet path!

Hallo!

I've tried to configure tomcat 4.1.12 (built from FreeBSD ports) as
jsp/servlets backend for apache 1.3.xx (with mod_jk from FreeBSD ports).

All works fine, but when I put in mod_jk.conf (included in httpd.conf)
JkMount /*/servlet/ common
- it works as if I configure
JkMount /*/ common
:(((((

I have a lot of virtual apache hosts (name based), all them are in
server.xml are configured too...

But, for example, when configured as described in docs,
ALL urls are transferred to tomcat!
For example, if error 404 - tomcat say it...

It's really strange, I used /*/servlet, not /*/!

Any idea?

Best wishes,
Daniel