Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Ian Dunlop <ia...@manchester.ac.uk> on 2015/07/24 10:59:49 UTC

GSoC taverna mobile - progress and pull request

Re: GSoC taverna mobile - progress and pull request

Posted by Ian Dunlop <ia...@manchester.ac.uk>.

Hello,

@Larry - I've tested your branch and have noticed a few little things.
I'll raise them as issues in JIRA so that we can make it easier to
track them.
Overall, the app is looking really good and working really well.

Cheers,

Ian

Posted by Ian Dunlop <ia...@manchester.ac.uk>.

Posted by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com>.