Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 05:01:26 UTC

trinidad-1.2.4-example not running in tomcat-6.0

Hi all,

          I am not abel to run trinidad-1.2.4-example in tomcat 6.0,
but i am abel to run trinidad-1.0.4-example in same server, can any
one please provide me the solution

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravindra Adireddy

Re: trinidad-1.2.4-example not running in tomcat-6.0

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yes... like tomcat;
both guys don't ship JSF or JSTL

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
are you saying that it does never works with jetty (as the bug title suggests)
or that PPR has issues (like the content of the bug suggests)

-M

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.