Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Li Wang <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/14 17:23:49 UTC

meetups

Hello,

I am kind of new to the ZK community. Just wondering if there are any
regular or recurring meetings for the dev community, so the community can
be more involved and engaged?

Thanks,

Li

Re: meetups

Posted by Li Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Enrico,

Thanks for your reply. Please see the inline comments.

Best,

Li

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 7:30 AM Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Li,

> Il giorno mer 14 lug 2021 alle ore 19:24 Li Wang <li...@gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am kind of new to the ZK community. Just wondering if there are any
> > regular or recurring meetings for the dev community, so the community can
> > be more involved and engaged?
> >

> There is no recurring meeting at the moment.
>
> It would be great to setup a virtual community meeting in order to meet and
> to share our current usages of ZooKeeper and current work on this project
>
> Yes, totally agree.
We can create an agenda or topic list for each meeting. Anyone who has
something to share can put it on the list before the meeting.

> Is anyone aware of initiatives like this?

 Etcd and Kubernetes community have something like this.

Enrico

Re: meetups

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Li,