Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 22:24:44 UTC

Problems with input text boxes in 1.9.0 Android

Hey Joe,

This is probably something you'd be best to look at since I don't have an
ICS device. I've seen a number of folks on the mailing list mentioning that
you can't enter data into a text box in 1.9.0 but it works okay in 1.8.1.

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/phonegap/TNuW_Aq-rM0/discussion
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/phonegap/_P_jDq8GbLU/discussion

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: Problems with input text boxes in 1.9.0 Android

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
OK, I believe that I have it fixed.  The issue was that we weren't
calling the super method.  This should be fixed in 2.0.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Posted by Brion Vibber <br...@pobox.com>.