Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Tom Barber <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/06/28 17:39:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OODT 1.0 is released!

DESCRIPTION

Apache OODT is a software framework as well as an architectural style for
the
rapid construction of scientific data systems.  It provides components for
data capture, curation, metadata extraction, workflow management, resource
management, and data processing.

--------------

OODT 1.0!

We've finally done it. OODT 1.0 has been signed off and has hit the mirrors.

Thanks to everyone who has helped since OODT hit incubation at the Apache
Software Foundation.

As ever, more details regarding build and deployment can be found over on
https://oodt.apache.org/.

Great work, and here's looking forward to some of the cool new stuff we
have planned for 2.0!

Thanks,

Tom

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OODT 1.0 is released!

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Congrats Tom and team!

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Director, Information Retrieval and Data Science Group (IRDS)
WWW: http://irds.usc.edu/

Posted by Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org>.
Huge!

Congratulations everyone on this amazing milestone.

Best,
Andrew.

--
Andrew Hart