Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Olivier Sarrat <ol...@hotmail.com> on 2002/01/08 20:32:04 UTC

RE: Firewall tunneling, the end.

OK.. Then, it is what I expected. The package Apache XML-RPC doesn't provide
an interface to easily tunnel firewall.
I have to build my own XML-RPC Client class with an HttpUrlConnection an so
on... or to get an already built one.

Thanks for all !

Olivier.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Olivier Sarrat" <ol...@hotmail.com> writes:

> OK.. Then, it is what I expected. The package Apache XML-RPC doesn't
> provide an interface to easily tunnel firewall.
> I have to build my own XML-RPC Client class with an HttpUrlConnection
> an so on... or to get an already built one.

If you can't find support for it in the XML-RPC client, use an
external tool like SSH, stunnel, etc.

Re: Firewall tunneling, the end.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.