Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/02 16:50:05 UTC

Problem with MyFacesResourceLoader

All of a sudden I am getting an exception with tree2.  I am running
inside my IDE but the class file is definitely in the classes
directory.  Other examples that don't use the classloader work fine.

Any ideas?

sean

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader
	at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceHandler.class$(MyFacesResourceHandler.java:60)
	at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceHandler.getResourceLoaderClass(MyFacesResourceHandler.java:60)
	at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.AddResource.validateResourceHandler(AddResource.java:238)
	at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.AddResource.addJavaScriptAtPosition(AddResource.java:352)
	at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.AddResource.addJavaScriptAtPosition(AddResource.java:274)
	at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.AddResource.addJavaScriptAtPosition(AddResource.java:292)
	at org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.encodeJavascript(HtmlTreeRenderer.java:588)
	at org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.encodeBegin(HtmlTreeRenderer.java:149)

Re: Problem with MyFacesResourceLoader

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
MyFacesResourceLoader has package protected access. This error raises
normally by having this class in a different jar or loading the class
through a different class loader than the class loader used to load
the MyFacesResourceHandler class.

You can try to make MyFacesResourceLoader class public.Or find out why
jbuilder loads this class with an other class loader.

2005/12/2, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>:
> Mathias,
>
> Any idea on this one?  It looks like you were the one to make these
> changes.  The examples work on my standalone tomcat (using the nightly
> war) but I can't seem to get them to work with JBuilder.  Its probably
> a classloader issue but I can't figure it out.
>
> TIA
>
> sean

Mathias