Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/12/14 09:33:29 UTC

stanbol-users lists (was: [ANN] FOSDEM datadevroom - Feb. 5 2011 - Brussels - Call for Presentations)

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Olivier Grisel
<ol...@ensta.org> wrote:
>... BTW: such message would better be suited to an  stanbol-users mailing
> list instead of -dev. Do you think we should create such a list?...

Our community is too small for that ATM, I much prefer having a single
list until it becomes too busy to handle.

User questions and info such as the one you sent are welcome on this list.

-Bertrand