Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/08 22:09:39 UTC

Re: new fetch implementation Was: [IMAP] Refactoring to messaging API, MINA style

On 2/7/07, Joachim Draeger <jd...@joachim-draeger.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, den 31.01.2007, 21:25 +0000 schrieb robert burrell donkin:
>
> > how far is the new fetch implementation from being completed?
>
> Unfortunately I currently stopped working on James.

that's a pity: i was looking forward to seeing your ideas (which is
why i've been holding off pushing some of the refactoring into trunk).
any chance of a sneak preview...?

> Maybe I go on when
> internal conflicts have been solved.

i'm hoping that it's just a storm in a  tea cup  :-)

- robert