Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2012/03/22 22:22:22 UTC

MLT and solrcloud?

Hi,
  It was mentioned before that SolrCloud has all the capability of
regular solr (including handlers) with the exception of the MLT handler.
As this is a key capability for Solr, is there work planned to include
the MLT in SolrCloud? If so when? Our efforts greatly depend on it. As
such, I'm happy to help anyway possible.

thanks,
Darren

Re: MLT and solrcloud?

Posted by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com>.
Ok, I'll do what I can to help!

As always, appreciate the hard work Mark.

Re: MLT and solrcloud?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.