Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/09 20:43:48 UTC

Spark with .NET

Hello,

I want to use Spark (preferable Spark SQL) using C#. Anyone has any
pointers to that?

Thanks & regards
Arko

Re: Spark with .NET

Posted by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks much for your help, much helpful! Let me explore some of the stuff
suggested :)

Thanks & regards
Arko

Re: Spark with .NET

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

RE: Spark with .NET

From: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> >
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 3:56 PM
To: Bryan Jeffrey <bryan.jeffrey@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> >
Cc: Arko Provo Mukherjee <arkoprovomukherjee@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> >, user <user@spark.apache.org <ma...@spark.apache.org> >

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Arko Provo Mukherjee <arkoprovomukherjee@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Doesn't seem to be supported, but thanks! I will probably write some .NET wrapper in my front end and use the java api in the backend.

Warm regards

Arko

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> > wrote:

This thread is related: