Posted to user@struts.apache.org by m Komma <mk...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/19 23:33:14 UTC

Running Tomcat from Eclipse

Hi,
I am using
Eclipse 3.0.1,
Sysdeo 3.0.0 (tomcat plugin for eclpse)
and Tomcat 5.5.7
I was able to start tomcat from Eclipse until couple of days back.
but now, when ever I start tomcat from Eclipse I get the followoing
error message

(I can start Tomcat if I check the box "Don't run Tomcat in debug mode"
Of course, that means that I can't do any debugging.)

Thread [main] (Suspended (exception NumberFormatException))
	Integer.parseInt(String, int) line: not available
	Integer.parseInt(String) line: not available
	URI.initializeAuthority(String) line: not available
	URI.initialize(URI, String) line: not available
	URI.<init>(URI, String) line: not available
	URI.<init>(String) line: not available
	XMLEntityManager.expandSystemId(String, String, boolean) line: not available
	XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(String, XMLInputSource, boolean,
boolean) line: not available
	XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(XMLInputSource) line: not available
	JAXPConfiguration(XML11Configuration).parse(boolean) line: not available
	JAXPConfiguration(XML11Configuration).parse(XMLInputSource) line: not available
	SAXParser(XMLParser).parse(XMLInputSource) line: not available
	SAXParser(AbstractSAXParser).parse(InputSource) line: not available
	Digester.parse(InputSource) line: 1561
	Catalina.load() line: 473
	Catalina.load(String[]) line: 509
	NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Method, Object, Object[]) line: not
available [native method]
	NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Object, Object[]) line: not available
	DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Object, Object[]) line: not available
	Method.invoke(Object, Object...) line: not available
	Bootstrap.load(String[]) line: 243
	Bootstrap.main(String[]) line: 408

Has anybody come across this problem?

Any help is appreciated.