Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/31 16:11:20 UTC

Cordova Plugins and CocoaPods

I have some iOS code that we are converting into a Cordova plugin.

The project uses CocoaPods to manage dependencies.

Have you see any Cordova plugins that use CocoaPods  or can you think of a
way to make CLI and CocoaPods play nice together?

Re: Cordova Plugins and CocoaPods

Posted by Erik Jan de Wit <ed...@redhat.com>.
The AeroGear-PushPlugin uses cocoa pods, what would be nice is to be able to include a pod install into the CLI.

Posted by Erik Jan de Wit <ed...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

This is cool don't get me wrong, but it's just the other way around. With this, one could create a cordova application using CocoaPods, but I want to have a plugin that uses some CocoaPods libraries. Then it would be nice to add a PodFile to your plugin directory and have the cli 'install' these dependencies for you.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.