Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jennifer Luo <Je...@talenttech.com> on 2010/01/27 17:54:13 UTC

update doc success, but could not find the new value

I am using
http://localhost:8983/solr/update?commit=true&overwrite=true&commitWithi
n=10 to update a document. The responseHeader's status is 0.

But when I search the new value, it couldn't be found.

RE: update doc success, but could not find the new value

Posted by Jennifer Luo <Je...@talenttech.com>.
It works. I made some mistake in my code.

Jennifer Luo

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.
Check out Jetty's output or Tomcat's logs. The logging is very verbose and
you can get a clearer picture.

Posted by Jennifer Luo <Je...@talenttech.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: update doc success, but could not find the new value
:     <44...@web56308.mail.re3.yahoo.com>

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack
Thread Hijacking on Mailing Lists

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.
See Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DonDiego/Thread_hijacking

-Hoss