Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Behrad <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 08:42:25 UTC

upgrading to Scala 2.11

When I upgraded to Scala 2.11 (my Camel is 2.14.0) I'm getting this error:

AnnotationTypeConverterLoader - Ignoring converter type:
org.apache.camel.scala.converter.ScalaTypeConverter as a dependent class
could not be found: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/xml/Elem
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/xml/Elem

--
--Behrad

RE: upgrading to Scala 2.11

Posted by shreyas <sh...@hotmail.com>.
As far as I see, it is a warn

catch (NoClassDefFoundError e) {
LOG.warn("Ignoring converter type: " + type.getCanonicalName() + " as a dependent class could not be found: " + e, e);
}

You should be able to suppress it in your log4j config for this particular class.

Also, may be you can try to remove this convertor from registry using (never tried myself):
context.getTypeConverterRegistry.removeTypeConverter

Thanks,
Shreyas

Re: upgrading to Scala 2.11

Posted by Behrad <be...@gmail.com>.