Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alan Chandler <al...@chandlerfamily.org.uk> on 2005/08/04 01:16:44 UTC

Confused about paths to assets.

I am building my first component as a stand alone item to ultimately be
packaged up in a jar and stored somewhere. $CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib ?

I'll then want to reference it in several applications I envisage building for
my home web site.

Firstly I am not 100% sure what my directory structure should be.  Under
eclipse I have set something along these lines