Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Doug Schaible <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/25 13:33:38 UTC

EndpointReference Constructor Can't be Found

Good Morning All,

Looking at the EndpointReference doc here:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_93/api/org/apache/axis2/addressing/EndpointReference.html
The constructor takes a String, but if I try to use it I get the error
below.  If I create a null EndpointReference and then use setAddress it
works.

I have everything in the Axis2 1.2 lib in my classpath, but I had to
download and add axis2-0.9.jar (found via javacio.us Google plugin) to get
the import of EndpointReference not to get a class not found error.

Is this how it is suppose to work?  Am I looking at the wrong doc or is this
a bug?

Thanks,
Doug

Code Sample:
import=org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference;
import=org.apache.axis2.addressing.*;
EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference("http://127.0.0.1/round4
");

Error:

Generated servlet error:
    [javac]
C:\Sun\SDK\domains\domain1\generated\jsp\j2ee-modules\__default-web-module-server\org\apache\jsp\slogin_jsp.java:99:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : constructor EndpointReference(java.lang.String)
    [javac] location: class org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference
    [javac] EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference("
http://127.0.0.1/round4");
    [javac]