Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by seidhi Help <se...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/08 01:04:07 UTC

Timeout attribute et al....HowTO???

TOMCAT-DEVs, USERS, SOAP-USERs and DEVs,
I came across a query sometime back in these forums
about a time-out issue. Now it is my turn..

If a servlet on a server gets stuck up halfway due to
a network error (Cable broken, Modem blows et al) and
if it was a busy servlet receiving data from a client,
how will the servlet get notified of this error.
Will the timeouts in server.xml, web.xml come into
play or will there be a different kind of notification
from the servlet engine????

Looks like an unnecessary botherization, but i am sure
there will be many others who will benefit too...

Your valuable comments/feedback will be very much
apprecaited and Thanks in advance,

--seidhi

http://mail.yahoo.com/