Posted to user@struts.apache.org by thamizh arasu <th...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/01 05:29:10 UTC

Re: problem in formbean

Hi Prem,

At the time of landing the page, you are showing some values. That values are taken from DB. Once error coming you are redirecting to the same page. but with the error value.

This is your problem right?

this can be easily solved. you are showing the values taken from formbean. At the time of error, the new value (error value) would be stored in the formbean. so that error value has been shown to you.

show the value from DB. your problem will be solved. sorry for my english

prkumar_1234 <pr...@yahoo.com> wrote: I got some problem in struts can you please help me.

1) in jsp iam displaying values from javabean in textboxes.(i can
change
these values)
2) when i submit with modified values , iam doing validation in
formbean.
3) When validatio fails i formbean returning to same jsp but it is
displaying old values not modified values

can you give me some hint how to do this.

thank you verymuch

BY

Thamizharasu S