Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/04/05 18:24:20 UTC

Setting patch available flag?

I am noticing a number of patches being attached to JIRA, but when I do
a quick query to see what items have a patch available (by looking for
the checkbox), only one shows up.  A gentle reminder to set that
checkbox when you upload a patch! :)

David

Re: Setting patch available flag?

Posted by Satheesh Bandaram <ba...@gmail.com>.
I edited my filter... to reflect new changes made by Andrew. Try it now.

Satheesh

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by John Embretsen <Jo...@Sun.COM>.

--