Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Seshu Sri P <se...@cmcltd.com> on 2005/04/22 10:31:54 UTC

RE: How to accept input from Velocity?

Yes. It is good match.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Huang [mailto:samhng@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 2:04 PM
To: Velocity User
Subject: How to accept input from Velocity?

Hello,
I know there are thousands of ways for users to input data via web
interface, but I fear that a lot of them have been out of date and
cannot well cohabit with leading-edge technologies. If I want to build a
J2EE web applicaiton via MVC guideline, maybe Turbine and Velocity is a
good match. But I not very sure about it.
If I want to build a web interface for accepting user inputs, how to
achieve this with Velocity? Cuz the image Velocity to me is just for
generating outputs.

Regards,
Sam Hwang
 <callto://samhwang>