Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by MJ M <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/27 14:51:47 UTC

Strange error message: (offline mode: enter name=value pairs on standard input)

Hello,

I have recently made the following upgrade:

apache-1.3.6  --> apache-1.3.12
perl-5.005_02 --> perl-5.6
mod_perl-1.18 --> mod_perl-1.24

Except this upgrade, nothing else was changed. Since then, I frequently get
the following message in the Apache error
log (this message never occured before the upgrade):

(offline mode: enter name=value pairs on standard input)

This message is normally generated by the CGI module when a script using
this module is run on the command line. I use CGI
in several Apache modules and cgi scripts run under
Apache::Registry.

Can someone tell me how I can solve this problem ?

Best regards.

http://profiles.msn.com.