Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/11/03 11:07:48 UTC

Re: Nagging

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>> I think we'd all be *very* happy when nagging (and publishing of build
>> artifacts) will become available again.

+1

> Then why not install Gumpy on Apache hardware (moof?) and start making
> it the "official" Gump run?

Sam started on that once. There are some prereqs (python stuff IIRC)
missing on the box, and the sysadmins weren't that responsive; no-one
felt like making a lot of work out it, I guess.

 From what I hear now, moof is gonna be reinstalled soon so we'll
probably have to wait for that.

Note that the "official" run was published from Sam's machine. Problem
we have with the ASF machine that runs gump atm (nagoya) is that, IIRC,
its a sun box and stuff will fail because of that.

- LSD

Re: Nagging

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
infrastructure is a committers-only list, which is why its not
advertised well. There should be some information on the
www.apache.org/dev/ pages, as well as in the committers CVS module.

Subscribe by sending mail to infrastructure-subscribe@apache.org. Make
sure to use your @apache.org address so the moderator knows who you are.

- LSD