Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 09:12:28 UTC

[Axis 2] Using wsdl2java for policy-annotated WSDL

Hi All,

I have a policy-annotated WSDL (It is the one from policy sample03 in
rampart-1.1). I am trying to generate client stubs using wsdl2java in
order to invoke the WS.

I get this error:

D:\Develop\rampart\axis2-1.1.1\bin>wsdl2java -uri sample03.wsdl -p test -d adb -
s -o build/client
Using AXIS2_HOME:   D:\Develop\rampart\axis2-1.1.1
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_09

cannot find a PolicyExtension to process http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/s
ecuritypolicytype assertions

Do i have to have any XSDs in advance? I tried placing the rampart's
assertion XSD, as well as the WS-SecurityPolicy XSD in the same
directory where wsdl2java.bat is located , but with no success.

I have another question: Suppose I have to client stubs generated, is
it possible to generate back the policy-annotated WSDL using the
reverse command - java2wsdl ?

Thank you for the feedback. I am attaching the WSDL i am using in my test.

Best Regards,
Angel

Re: [Axis 2] Using wsdl2java for policy-annotated WSDL

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net>.
Pardon the non-answer, but there is a recent dW tutorial on WS-Policy
(just last month), which may be of help to you in determining if the
problem is with your WSDL:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/edu/ws-dw-ws-understand-web-services5.html

Glen