Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Abdullah Yousufi <ab...@cloudera.com> on 2016/06/02 22:26:09 UTC

Contributor Role

Hi!

I just started this week on the Hive team here at Cloudera and would like
to be assigned to a contributor role. My username is ayousufi. Thanks and
let me know if you need anything else from me.

Best,
Abdullah

Re: Contributor Role

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
Abdullah, I’ve added you to the contributor group in the JIRA, so you can now assign JIRAs to yourself.  You may also find this page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute helpful.

Welcome to the Hive community!

Alan.