Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Tom Davidson <to...@tomdavidson.org> on 2016/02/02 08:08:21 UTC

Re: future of Stratos

The changes in WSO2's xPaaS offerings include installed on top of
CloudFoundry and OpenShift rather than directly compete. Will Stratos
continue to be in the same space as OpenSift and CloudFoundry or it going
to be experiencing similar changes as WSO2 PaaS?

Can anyone provide a direct technology comparison of Stratos v OpenShift
 and Straos v CloudFoundry?

Thank you and regards,
tom

Tom D. Davidson