Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Stevens <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/19 15:16:40 UTC

Re: Bookstrapping new node isn't pulling schema from cluster

Is it one of your seed nodes, or does it otherwise have itself as a seed?
A node will not bootstrap if it is in its own seeds list.

Posted by Anuj Wadehra <an...@yahoo.co.in>.
As Eric said make sure that node is not present in its own seed list. Also make sure that auto_bootstrap property is not set to false explicitly in yaml of the node. If that doesnt work You can also try removing the node using nodetool remove node and then adding it back. Removenode will cause some additional streaming.

By the way , what problems did you face in Hector when u upgrade to 2.0.14? We are also planning to do that very soon.

Thanks

Anuj Wadehra

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android