Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/27 19:51:56 UTC

Using PPR to change page

Guys,

This may sounds nuts but I'll ask anyway.

We have several pages that we need to navigate between.  So using facelets
these pages all inherit large amounts of common components and implement
their own data input area.  I know using PPR we can update areas of the same
page, but is there anyway we could use PPR to update just the small form
area that is different amongst the pages?

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: Using PPR to change page

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Not at this time...  there's no technical reason why it couldn't
be done, though perhaps a better technique would be to
have a dynamic ui:include in the page, wrapped in some
Trinidad component, and PPR target the Trinidad component
at the same time as you update whatever the ui:include
is looking at.  (You might need to delete everything
inside that Trinidad component to clear out existing
components, just a thought.)

-- Adam