Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 17:37:57 UTC

Not able to test jdbc request from Jmeter

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to build one jdbc connection from jmeter. But getting different
error for different jmeter version.

Jmeter 3: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (ORA-00923: FROM keyword
not found where expected

Jmeter 2.13: ORA-00911: invalid character

Same select query I am able to run from sql devloper.

I have placed the jdbc driver in lib folder, have given the connection
variable name and also correct connection url.

These are all oracle error but connection configuration I am missing .
Thanks!

Re: Not able to test jdbc request from Jmeter

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Modify the validation query select 1 to select 1 from dual
Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Not able to test jdbc request from Jmeter

Posted by Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot. Working like a charm.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Felix Schumacher <

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacob Zwiers <Ja...@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca>.

Posted by Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com>.