Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Russell Jurney <rj...@cloudstenography.com> on 2009/06/15 21:09:32 UTC

PigPen Source

I want to play with PigPen, but although I can find the patches here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-366
  on the Jira, I cannot find the source in trunk/contrib/pigpen, or in
any path in any branch.

Where does the PigPen source reside?  Does it exist only as a patch?

Russell Jurney
rjurney@cloudstenography.com

Re: PigPen Source

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
It has not yet been integrated into contrib because it requires the
eclipse libraries to build, and those weren't integrated.  The ivy
stuff used by pig's build should be configured to pick up the
appropriate eclipse jars so that this can be added to contrib.

Alan.