Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by MarkS1900 <ma...@yahoo.com.au> on 2012/02/01 17:47:05 UTC

Re: OSGi classpath getResources issue in ServiceMix 4.4.0

Can anyone direct me to sample code using this ServiceMix OSGiLocater class
to retrieve a META-INF/services/* resource?

Re: OSGi classpath getResources issue in ServiceMix 4.4.0

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The SMX spec project heavily use OSGiLocater class to retrieve impl
class from  META-INF/services/*, it hack the FactoryLocator class in
the spec api to let OSGiLocater kick in and load the  correct impl
class from available impl bundle in OSGi container,  for an instance,
take a look at [1] to get more details.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/specs/trunk/stax-api-1.2/src/main/java/javax/xml/stream/FactoryLocator.java
Freeman
On 2012-2-2, at 上午12:47, MarkS1900 wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to sample code using this ServiceMix
> OSGiLocater class
> to retrieve a META-INF/services/* resource?

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com