Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/23 09:53:17 UTC

OSGi r4.3 in Karaf (was Re: [VOTE] framework 4.0.0 and related subproject releases)

Do you plan to create a branch to incorporate an upgrade to OSGi r4.3 ?
I guess we need a equinox version on par with felix before putting that
anywhere in trunk.
Also, I'd be interested to have more informations on the changes needed for
felix, as that would mean we have maybe unnecessary ties to felix somehow.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: OSGi r4.3 in Karaf (was Re: [VOTE] framework 4.0.0 and related subproject releases)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yeah, it's in my TODO for tonight or tomorrow morning.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: OSGi r4.3 in Karaf (was Re: [VOTE] framework 4.0.0 and related subproject releases)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Thx.

--
Guillaume Nodet