Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2020/02/20 10:11:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] Drop Savepoint Compatibility with Flink 1.2

Hi all!

For some cleanup and simplifications, it would be helpful to drop Savepoint
compatibility with Flink version 1.2. That version was released almost
three years ago.

I would expect that no one uses that old version any more in a way that
they actively want to upgrade directly to 1.11.

Even if, there is still the way to first upgrade to another version (like
1.9) and then upgrade to 1.11 from there.

Any concerns to drop that support?

Best,
Stephan

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Savepoint Compatibility with Flink 1.2

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping savepoint compatibility with Flink 1.2

Best,
Congxian

Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org> 于2020年2月24日周一 下午4:00写道:

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.