Posted to scm@excalibur.apache.org by sc...@excalibur.apache.org on 2004/09/14 20:57:49 UTC

[Excalibur Wiki] New: BoardReports/20040922

   Date: 2004-09-14T11:57:49
   Editor: LeoSimons <le...@apache.org>
   Wiki: Excalibur Wiki
   Page: BoardReports/20040922

   no comment

New Page:

 * From: Leo Simons
 * Subject: Excalibur PMC Board Report

There is not much to report for the Excalibur project.

 * We've settled on our bylaws (http://wiki.apache.org/excalibur/Bylaws, to be relocated to a more permanent location of course);
 * Leif Mortenson did a lot of work on our instrumentation packages, which are pending release;
 * Some interesting experiments with the fortress codebase involving Aspect-Oriented Programming;
 * several small bugfixes, both in Excalibur and some of our dependencies.

No releases, no new committers, no changes in the PMC. No problems.