Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/09/12 01:35:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.5.2-HBase-0.98 RC1

Hi Everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 4.5.2-HBase-0.98 RC1. This is a
patch release of Phoenix 4, compatible with the 0.98 branch of Apache
HBase. The release includes both a source-only release and a convenience
binary release. The previous RC was sunk due to PHOENIX-2252.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.5.2-HBase-0.98-rc1/src/

The binary artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.5.2-HBase-0.98-rc1/bin/

For a complete list of changes, see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315120&version=12333339

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/mujtaba.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/phoenix/KEYS

The hash and tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git;a=commit;h=75bb1a5ef2a55b901ab35c66c62bc25c3eebe708
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/v4.5.2-HBase-0.98-rc1

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Please vote:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks,
The Apache Phoenix Team

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.5.2-HBase-0.98 RC1

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Maryann Xue <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1