Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Roland Whitehead <ro...@quru.com> on 2008/11/25 14:13:04 UTC

Collaborating on writing pages

One of the problems we have with using JSPWiki for all of our
documentation is that periodically two people want to make changes to
the same page. I've been thinking about this for some time and then
along comes something that could take Wiki's to the next level.

Wouldn't it be nice if JSPWiki were to provide some of the features of http://etherpad.com/?

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London

Re: Collaborating on writing pages

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi Roland,

something like this is planned for JSPWiki 3.0, have a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-437
Maybe you want to discuss this feature or file your use cases there.

Best regards
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 25.11.2008 um 14:13: