Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 14:04:22 UTC

Repo in parent dir...

Hi

I have a multimodule project where I have a local repo contained
within the project currently it's defined as this:

	<repositories>
		<repository>
			<releases>
				<checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
				<enabled>true</enabled>
				<updatePolicy>interval:60</updatePolicy>
			</releases>
			<id>local.3rd.party</id>
			<name>Local 3rd Party repo</name>
			<url>file://${basedir}/repo</url>
		</repository>
	</repositories>

In my parent pom.xml however that generates a structure relative to
the sub projects like this:

parent

|--Sub\repo

however what I want are this:

parent

|-Repo\dependencies
|-Sub

I've tried substituting basedir with project.parent.basedir, it's not
working... What am I doing wrong?

regards Nino

Re: Repo in parent dir...

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
True, i'll hop on the wagon and drink the rest of the potion..

Thanks all for helping out..

Re: Repo in parent dir...

Posted by Dominic Mitchell <do...@semantico.com>.

Re: Repo in parent dir...

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Last time I checked, setting up Nexus took me 10 minutes and you can run it
quite safely on your own desktop...

I suspect Artifactory would be similar...

This is for your own good...

Go on... drink the repository manager kool-aid, you've already drank the
Maven kool-aid, what are you afraid of ;-)

-Stephen

Re: Repo in parent dir...

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.
Since you need this anyway, there is no extra server.  We use Artifactory
and deploying 4 dependencies manually in this server takes about 4 minutes.
Why fight whats easy?

-Dave

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:01 AM, nino martinez wael <

Re: Repo in parent dir...

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Yes I know this.

RE: Repo in parent dir...