Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Henry Tong <ht...@avatarsrl.com> on 2001/09/14 16:24:23 UTC

Struts ok in VAJ but not working in WAS 3.5.4

Hello:

please can somebody tell me how to make a struts application work in Websphere Application Server 3.5.4?

I created a web application with Struts in VAJ 3.5.3, and it works fine there with Websphere Test Environmet.......  so now I want to move it to production (WAS) .... but all I get is error messages in stdout.log:

"ervletInstan X Uncaught init() exception thrown by servlet {0}: {1}
                                 "action"
                                 javax.servlet.ServletException: Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml"
"Cannot find key org.apache.struts.MESSAGE"

please somebody help me!

Henry Tong

RE: Struts ok in VAJ but not working in WAS 3.5.4

Posted by Adam Smith <aj...@cornell.edu>.
It looks like the following page might address your problem:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/installation-was352-x.html