Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by CloudPeople <ro...@vouchercloud.com> on 2013/04/09 16:20:57 UTC

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError

Hi

When I run jmeter.bat I get this error message:

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
errorlevel=1
Press any key to continue . . .

I'm using JMeter v2.9 on Windows 7 64bit

And using Java Version 7 Update 1

RE: java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by na...@wipro.com.
Hi All,

I too am getting same error, with jmeter version 2.9

I get the java version i.e. 1.6.0_37, in Command Shell (DOS box) for 'java -version' command.

Regards,
Namrata

> When I run jmeter.bat I get this error message:

> java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
> errorlevel=1
> Press any key to continue . . .
>
> I'm using JMeter v2.9 on Windows 7 64bit
>
> And using Java Version 7 Update 1

Looks like your Java installation is broken.

What do you get if you open a Command Shell (DOS box) and type the
following:

java -version

www.wipro.com

Re: java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10 April 2013 11:55, CloudPeople <ro...@vouchercloud.com> wrote:

> I get this:

> java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

If you get that when running "java -version" then your Java installation is
definitely broken.

Re-install, or remove and install a 32-bit version.

Re: java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by CloudPeople <ro...@vouchercloud.com>.
I get this:

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.