Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mahmood Ahmad <ma...@telematicus.com> on 2016/10/19 14:06:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Query results display problem in Fuseki v2.4.0 web UI

Hi all,

Using Windows 10...

I used a simple ulo.ttl file (owl file converted to ttl format) to upload on dataset /ds (Fuseki 2.4.0) and ran a simple query to get all triples. The file uploaded correctly but generated no result in query results portion of the Fuseki v2.4.0 web UI, although there are 11 triples in ulo.ttl

The ttl file is attached. There was no result from the execution of query, nor a message of success/failure.

Please can you suggest something so that I could get some output from the query?

Regards
Mahmood

Mahmood Ahmad
KTP Associate

School of Computer Science
University of Manchester
and
Telematicus
Newport Street
Macclesfield
SK11 6QJ
United Kingdom

E: Mahmood.Ahmad@telematicus.com<ma...@telematicus.com>
E: Mahmood.ahmad@manchester.ac.uk<ma...@manchester.ac.uk>

RE: [users@httpd] Query results display problem in Fuseki v2.4.0 web UI

Posted by Mahmood Ahmad <ma...@telematicus.com>.
Thanks Yehuda.

It looks like you are asking about some other product (maybe Apache Jena?), but not HTTPD.
This list is for HTTPD questions.

If you are using Jena, try here: https://jena.apache.org/help_and_support/index.html

- Y

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.