Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Mike <mz...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/31 03:47:48 UTC

Multiple cores (Scoring)

I have to apologize for bothering you with my problem so shortly before New
Year's Eve, unfortunately my posting was overlooked.

the ranking of the results doesn't work for me as it should, what do I have
to do to do this?
the results of core1 are displayed first.

I set <statsCache class="org.apache.solr.search.stats.ExactStatsCache"/> in
solrconfig.xml.
Do I need to do something else proper scoring across two shards?

All the best for 2023 - Happy New Year

Mike

Re: Multiple cores (Scoring)

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.