Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 05:54:27 UTC

Using Executor based ThreadPool

Hi,

Is there a recommended way in which the Executor based ThreadPool is
to be used? We've modified mina-core to make it load the Executor
based pool rather than the Leaders-Followers pool.  It's a pretty
cumbersome appoach.  Suggestions welcome.

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: Using Executor based ThreadPool

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
There's a mina-java5 submodule which uses Java 5 Executors.  You could look
into it.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6