Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/06/24 12:01:17 UTC

Efficient In-situ Processing of Various Storage Types on Apache Tajo

Hi,

I had a talk at Hadoop Summit North America 2015 in Jun 17. This
presentation is for TAJO-337 and its sub tasks. Here is my
presentation materials. I hope that it would be helpful for you to
understand TAJO-337 and our roadmap.

http://www.slideshare.net/hyunsikchoi/efficient-in-situ-processing-of-various-storage-types-on-apache-tajo

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: Efficient In-situ Processing of Various Storage Types on Apache Tajo

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Thank you all guys!

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samuel Marks <sa...@gmail.com>.
Enjoyed the presentation =)

Samuel Marks
http://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Interesting!
Thanks for sharing.

Jihoon

2015년 6월 25일 (목) 오전 4:03, Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Interesting!

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi Atri,

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi Atri,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
In my opinion, operation pushdown will have to be done carefully given that
we need to be storage aware and make sure that underlying storage supports
operations.

Does this also involve join pushdowns?

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had a talk at Hadoop Summit North America 2015 in Jun 17. This
> presentation is for TAJO-337 and its sub tasks. Here is my
> presentation materials. I hope that it would be helpful for you to
> understand TAJO-337 and our roadmap.
>

> http://www.slideshare.net/hyunsikchoi/efficient-in-situ-processing-of-various-storage-types-on-apache-tajo
>
> Best regards,
> Hyunsik