Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2014/02/25 07:29:39 UTC

StatusBar plugin for Android

I want to extend StatusBar plugin to support Android. And yesterday I file
issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6095. It was soon closed with
suggestion contact plugin maintainer, because StatusBar is not core plugin.
Maybe I file issue incorrectly, and specify wrong component/ something
else, not sure about this.
But I clearly see the StatusBar plugin in
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugins repository which is clone of
git://git.apache.org/cordova-plugins.git
Both seems to be belonging to Cordova project.

I do have fix for this issue, and willing to contribute that back.
What route should I take?

Re: StatusBar plugin for Android

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.
I send pull request to GitHub and explain my rationale for that
implementaiton.
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugins/pull/5

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.