Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jeffrey Deutsch <jd...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/27 21:32:52 UTC

What do you think of AndrOpenOffice? (nm)

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst --
http://www.MarionSpeaks.com

Re: What do you think of AndrOpenOffice? (nm)

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

Sent from my mobile device.

Posted by tk <to...@gmail.com>.

Jeffrey Deutsch wrote:

> If you have anything to say about that I'd love to "hear" it.

What license is it distributed under?

Source code is _NOT_ available.

Once one gets past the splash screen, Apache Open Office logos are displayed more frequently in AndrOpenOffice, than when running ApacheOpenOffice.

jonathon
--
Sent from the eating establishment at the Far side of the Universe, at the begining of Time, and at  the end of Space.

Re: What do you think of AndrOpenOffice? (nm)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Jeffrey Deutsch wrote:
> Actually, we're referring to AndrOpenOffice -- the Android app for
> OpenOffice. If you have anything to say about that I'd love to "hear" it.

You can read some opinions in a thread from a few months ago: see
replies to http://markmail.org/message/qraxf6smaa5sb53z

If this is not clear to everybody, AndrOpen Office is a third-party
port, and it is listed at http://www.openoffice.org/porting/ as such.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: What do you think of AndrOpenOffice? (nm)

Posted by Jeffrey Deutsch <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mr. Groenescheij (or may I call you Martin?),

Actually, we're referring to AndrOpenOffice -- the Android app for
OpenOffice. If you have anything to say about that I'd love to "hear" it.

Happy New Year!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

"Listen to the universe while it whispers before it has to shout."
Marion Grobb Finkelstein, Communication Catalyst --
http://www.MarionSpeaks.com

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

Posted by Rima Schulkind <ri...@schulkind.com>.