Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/14 08:19:28 UTC

Coding format update: Eclipse Lucene conventions

The Eclipse Lucene conventions are mighty close to what we're using, much
more so that the Eclipse formatting file on the "How To Contribute" page.
So, I've uploaded the Lucene file and changed the link. Eclipse users,
please try it and see if it's what we want.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Coding format update: Eclipse Lucene conventions

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 14.11.2011 Lance Norskog wrote:
> The Eclipse Lucene conventions are mighty close to what we're using, much
> more so that the Eclipse formatting file on the "How To Contribute" page.
> So, I've uploaded the Lucene file and changed the link. Eclipse users,
> please try it and see if it's what we want.

Thanks for that contribution.

Isabel