Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pradeep kumar p <pr...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/05/16 20:45:56 UTC

[users@httpd] getting server not found error

Hi friends,
I'm using a downloaded copy of apache server in office.just i
want
to configure it for my LAN.can i give some name as
vngng.systems.com as my server name,for this i'd used
virtualhost
directive and servername directive, but unfortunately its not
working.friends anybody knowing to solve this problem,pls let me
know..i'll be very thankfull.
Pradeep Nair.

Impress your clients! Send mail from me @ mycompany.com .
Just Rs.1499/year.